When on vacation has it all — sea, sun, food and entertainment, — to leave the property optional. Thinks most of the tourists coming to Turkey — on «dacha Russian”. However, outside of hotels and hiding country, many still unknown
THE SEA OF MARMARA
The smallest sea on the planet (with an area of 11 km 2 472. almost three times less Baykal) in the North-East is connected by the Bosphorus Strait to the Black sea, in the South-West — the Straits of the Dardanelles with the Aegean. Hence the ancient Greek name Propontis, which literally means “predmore”. Formed as a result of fracture in the earth’s crust, the sea separated Europe from Asia. Marmara sea never freezes, and because shipping routes are always open. This is important for Istanbul — the main port of Turkey
Only in Turkey travertine (limestone) terraces located on the South-West of the country in the province of Denizli. Travertine arose as a result of salt deposits from saturated with calcium hot springs. The water is considered curative. According to the legend, in one of the pools of Pamukkale was fond of Cleopatra. Today swimming is permitted only in the “pool of Cleopatra” (proof that it sailed the Queen, of course Continue reading
National Park Khao SOK — it is the primordial jungle, according to scientists. age of trees in the Park 160 million years, from ancient karst mountains, the height of which can reach up to 1000 meters. The biggest fault of these mountains created a lake, and most recently, in 1982. The depth of the lake is 150 meters.
Indescribable. Unreal. Very nice. But everything in order.
Phuket we were a company of 6 people. We rented a car Toyota Avanza. paying 1200 baht for each day of rental. I must say that the car, in my purely female view, not suitable for traveling long distances due to the fact that it does not boot. Where to put things 6 people — is unclear. Okay, I’m Packed and hit the road.
Road no one knew, went, as was shown by the Navigator and the driver. In total to go there about 3-4 hours from Phuket.
Along the way we stopped at an amazing temple with a huge statue of a sitting monk. Pofotkalis, stretched ass and on the road.
Arrived at the lake. The road, despite the fact that we didn’t know how to drive, took us almost 5 hours.
Godina pours as from a bucket. On the pier began to look for information about how to rent a house Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading