Lakes. Blue eyes of the planet
Subject: The Lake. “Blue planet eyes”
Teacher: Plotnikova Irina Nikolaevna, the teacher of geography
SEI SCHOOL №193
– to build knowledge about the lakes, about the formation of lake basins, their characteristics, importance in nature and in human life.
to get an idea about the features, the origin, the value of the lakes.
– formation of skills of working with maps, diagrams, tables and other sources of information.
– develop the language learners, to develop thinking: ability to analyze, allocate the main thing, to compare, to generalize in the characterisation of lakes;
– development of attention and memory in students in determining the types of lake basins
The formation of moral values;
building skills to work in group, respects other opinion.
Type of the lesson: learning a new Lesson and initial consolidation of new knowledge.
The course of the lesson
I stage – Preparation for active educational – cognitive activity.
Teacher .Today we will continue talking about the hydrosphere . What belongs to the internal waters? (students ‘ answers). I offer you a riddle, which will tell the topic of the lesson. Slide number 1
In the middle is a mirror.
Glass blue, Rama green.
Look into it young Ryabinka,
Their color, adjusting his bandana
Look into it young birches,
Its in front of him adjusting his hair.
And the moon and the stars reflected in it…
As this mirror is called? ( The lake ).
Correctly. This is the lake. The theme of our lesson is “Blue planet eyes” – why do you think they call them?
During the lesson we will consider
– diversity lakes of our planet and their origin
– which lake is considered waste and which are closed
– learn to identify on a map the fresh and salt lakes
– learn how to use the lake
What task you put in front of him? – ( To learn to identify types of lakes.)
Remember! What are the geographic features we have learned to characterize? (mountains, plains, sea). How did we do this? Today we will learn to identify types of lakes .