Duration – 6 days.
Distance – 66 km.
The degree of complexity – medium.
Start – Lions.
Finish – Lions.
Interesting route that allows to admire the beauty of the legendary lake Synevir, and visit the interesting Museum Village. In addition, we will rise to several peaks of the Carpathian mountains, and the views of the national Park Synevyr will not leave You indifferent. Want to learn a lot and to admire the beauty of the Carpathian mountains? Then this route is for you! Meet in Lviv.
Plan hike and Synevir, Kolochava
1 day. Lviv is a village in toruń.
Day 2. Synevir lake – mountain lake – village of Bukovynka.
Day 3. S. Bukovynka – ridge Pyshkonya.
Day 4. Mountain grape – mount Negrovets mountain periwinkle.
Day 5. Tour Kolochava
6.day. Mount Tapes – village Bochkovoe – lions
1 day. Lviv – the village of Torun (8 km)
With the instructor the group meets at the railway station of the city. To arrive there it is necessary to 7 in the morning. On the bus at 8.30 going to the village of Torun, where we will start Hiking part of the tour. First, go through the village, they will begin climbing the ridge. On a good road go slowly Continue reading
The beach, swimming and even tanning is not always a holiday at the sea. No less remarkably, under the same motto you can relax on the lake. On earth, there is an amazing lake, so we offer this summer to spend the holidays outside the box — fresh bodies of water.
At the time, the beauty of this lake is appreciated Byron, Balzac and Nietzsche. Its quiet charm invites to lead a regular life — sunbathing and swimming in the waters of the lovely beaches, stroll the old streets of Orta San Giulio. And still — for hours, phlegmatic to sit on the terraces of the cozy taverns, overlooking the picturesque expanse of the lake. Orta is next to a typical Piedmont village dotted with colorful houses. Part of the city is the lake island of San Giulio, on which stands the ancient Basilica, the cemetery and the Benedictine monastery. In the morning mist Orta looks absolutely magical. The city has no luxury hotels, but quite comfortable and cozy guest houses are numerous. There are also lots of nice restaurants. But experts suggest that you remove near the lake apartment or room — that’s the beauty of non-tourist region. The hosts will feed you with national dishes — this is a great opportunity to sample the local cuisine.
It is also called the Bodensee — it belongs to three countries: Switzerland, Germany and Austria Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading