The beach, swimming and even tanning is not always a holiday at the sea. No less remarkably, under the same motto you can relax on the lake. On earth, there is an amazing lake, so we offer this summer to spend the holidays outside the box — fresh bodies of water.
At the time, the beauty of this lake is appreciated Byron, Balzac and Nietzsche. Its quiet charm invites to lead a regular life — sunbathing and swimming in the waters of the lovely beaches, stroll the old streets of Orta San Giulio. And still — for hours, phlegmatic to sit on the terraces of the cozy taverns, overlooking the picturesque expanse of the lake. Orta is next to a typical Piedmont village dotted with colorful houses. Part of the city is the lake island of San Giulio, on which stands the ancient Basilica, the cemetery and the Benedictine monastery. In the morning mist Orta looks absolutely magical. The city has no luxury hotels, but quite comfortable and cozy guest houses are numerous. There are also lots of nice restaurants. But experts suggest that you remove near the lake apartment or room — that’s the beauty of non-tourist region. The hosts will feed you with national dishes — this is a great opportunity to sample the local cuisine.
It is also called the Bodensee — it belongs to three countries: Switzerland, Germany and Austria Continue reading
When on vacation has it all — sea, sun, food and entertainment, — to leave the property optional. Thinks most of the tourists coming to Turkey — on «dacha Russian”. However, outside of hotels and hiding country, many still unknown
THE SEA OF MARMARA
The smallest sea on the planet (with an area of 11 km 2 472. almost three times less Baykal) in the North-East is connected by the Bosphorus Strait to the Black sea, in the South-West — the Straits of the Dardanelles with the Aegean. Hence the ancient Greek name Propontis, which literally means “predmore”. Formed as a result of fracture in the earth’s crust, the sea separated Europe from Asia. Marmara sea never freezes, and because shipping routes are always open. This is important for Istanbul — the main port of Turkey
Only in Turkey travertine (limestone) terraces located on the South-West of the country in the province of Denizli. Travertine arose as a result of salt deposits from saturated with calcium hot springs. The water is considered curative. According to the legend, in one of the pools of Pamukkale was fond of Cleopatra. Today swimming is permitted only in the “pool of Cleopatra” (proof that it sailed the Queen, of course Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading