Today, with the gradual ozhivaniya and recovery of the real estate market on the emerald Isle, it is useful to look at those places where you can buy a home for the price of a new car.
Location, location, location – here, perhaps, the three most key factors in choosing housing. Perhaps in our examples, it is not the best, but you can close much eyes provided low prices.
Completely empty house Ghost in Carrick-on-Shannon.
Top 5 places with cheapest accommodation in Ireland
No. 5. Donegal
The average price of a Bungalow with 4 bedrooms: € 144 000
Average price semi-detached house with three bedrooms: € 69 000
Donegal – a bright example of how you can invest money in real estate in the beautiful area of the country. Beautiful scenery and landscapes will be with you every day in plain sight.
Among the shortcomings of the region it is worth noting that no high business activity, the lack of jobs and therefore lack of demand. Towns and villages on the periphery of the destroyed and abandoned due to frequent emigration. Many accuse the government of inadequate focus on this region.
With Continue reading
The beach, swimming and even tanning is not always a holiday at the sea. No less remarkably, under the same motto you can relax on the lake. On earth, there is an amazing lake, so we offer this summer to spend the holidays outside the box — fresh bodies of water.
At the time, the beauty of this lake is appreciated Byron, Balzac and Nietzsche. Its quiet charm invites to lead a regular life — sunbathing and swimming in the waters of the lovely beaches, stroll the old streets of Orta San Giulio. And still — for hours, phlegmatic to sit on the terraces of the cozy taverns, overlooking the picturesque expanse of the lake. Orta is next to a typical Piedmont village dotted with colorful houses. Part of the city is the lake island of San Giulio, on which stands the ancient Basilica, the cemetery and the Benedictine monastery. In the morning mist Orta looks absolutely magical. The city has no luxury hotels, but quite comfortable and cozy guest houses are numerous. There are also lots of nice restaurants. But experts suggest that you remove near the lake apartment or room — that’s the beauty of non-tourist region. The hosts will feed you with national dishes — this is a great opportunity to sample the local cuisine.
It is also called the Bodensee — it belongs to three countries: Switzerland, Germany and Austria Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading