Today, with the gradual ozhivaniya and recovery of the real estate market on the emerald Isle, it is useful to look at those places where you can buy a home for the price of a new car.
Location, location, location – here, perhaps, the three most key factors in choosing housing. Perhaps in our examples, it is not the best, but you can close much eyes provided low prices.
Completely empty house Ghost in Carrick-on-Shannon.
Top 5 places with cheapest accommodation in Ireland
No. 5. Donegal
The average price of a Bungalow with 4 bedrooms: € 144 000
Average price semi-detached house with three bedrooms: € 69 000
Donegal – a bright example of how you can invest money in real estate in the beautiful area of the country. Beautiful scenery and landscapes will be with you every day in plain sight.
Among the shortcomings of the region it is worth noting that no high business activity, the lack of jobs and therefore lack of demand. Towns and villages on the periphery of the destroyed and abandoned due to frequent emigration. Many accuse the government of inadequate focus on this region.
With Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading
The most important characteristics of lakes . expressed in digits — the volume of water contained in, surface area, maximum depth and average its value. In directories, as a rule, lead only area and maximum depth; volume of water is in the encyclopedias articles, however not for each lake; and as a consequence not all realistic to calculate the average depth. Setting the water surface, the lakes listed below in the special needs no comment: the top ten – the lake, the area is not subject to changes. But, for example, lake Chad, is in terms of sharp changes, depending on the season of the Doges, because of the fairly flat banks, during the year it increased more than twice over the area. Changes significantly and the lake Balkhash: 22 to 17 thousand sq. km Eyre, the largest lake in Australia, in the season of high humidity goes on the nineteenth place in the area of a water mirror in the world (up to 15 thousand sq. km.), and in the dry season disappears altogether, turning into marsh.
Classification of lakes by area (thousand sq km). Caspian sea: 376, Upper (North America.): 82,4, Victoria (Africa): 68, Huron (North America.): 59,6, Michigan (North America.): 58, Tanganyika (Africa): 34, Baikal (Asia): 31,5, Malawi (Africa): 30,8, The Great Bear Continue reading