Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading
Before guiding the conversation, what boat and motor are suitable for trolling, I will ask you one question: if you have a boat with a motor, can it move at the lowest speed with the speed of 2-3 miles an hour? If so, is this condition enough to catch trolling. Another thing, the place, the environment in which fishing occurs. You don’t eat on a small inflatable boat with an electric motor in the depths of lake Ladoga! And on a small slowly flowing lowland river in Central Russia, which is a good option.
That is, the conversation should start with, where you will catch, in what waters, how many people will be in your boat more often, what are your personal applications for convenience and comfort. The sizes of reservoirs can be divided into 2 categories, this large water area, as some places of the Volga river, its reservoirs, other major rivers, large lakes. And small reservoirs, such as small and medium-sized rivers.
In the first case, with a fairly strong wind, such boats as the cauldron of the South Korean and similar are not able to ensure full safety on the water. The same popular Kazanka, negatives water can easily capsize, leaving above water protruding nose. Therefore, large water spaces, Continue reading