National Park Khao SOK — it is the primordial jungle, according to scientists. age of trees in the Park 160 million years, from ancient karst mountains, the height of which can reach up to 1000 meters. The biggest fault of these mountains created a lake, and most recently, in 1982. The depth of the lake is 150 meters.
Indescribable. Unreal. Very nice. But everything in order.
Phuket we were a company of 6 people. We rented a car Toyota Avanza. paying 1200 baht for each day of rental. I must say that the car, in my purely female view, not suitable for traveling long distances due to the fact that it does not boot. Where to put things 6 people — is unclear. Okay, I’m Packed and hit the road.
Road no one knew, went, as was shown by the Navigator and the driver. In total to go there about 3-4 hours from Phuket.
Along the way we stopped at an amazing temple with a huge statue of a sitting monk. Pofotkalis, stretched ass and on the road.
Arrived at the lake. The road, despite the fact that we didn’t know how to drive, took us almost 5 hours.
Godina pours as from a bucket. On the pier began to look for information about how to rent a house Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading
Berlin is the largest city in Germany both in area and population. British after London, Berlin is the second largest city in the European Union. Berlin ranks fifth among the largest cities in Europe.
Around the year 1200 on the site of modern Berlin offers two trading settlements – Cologne and Berlin . The exact date is unknown they have received. Berlin was the capital of Prussia and after the creation of the German Empire became its capital. Berlin is one of 16 Federal lands in Germany.
The city’s population is 3.5 million people. Berlin is located on the river banks of the spree river (connected with it ’s nickname” Berlin “Spree-Athen” — “Athens on the spree”) and Havel in the center of the Federal state of Brandenburg, part of which he is not (since 1920).
From Berlin take your breath away. It has the tempo. Berlin is dynamic and changes every day. Get introduced to Berlin and with it, an incomparable culture, legendary nightlife, green oases and lakes. Take a stroll through Berlin, take a look at the most beautiful buildings of the city and see how changes daily Berlin, remaining unchanged.
Potsdam square (Potsdamer Platz) – Berlin area, built with high-rise buildings, which was built on unpopulated Continue reading