Duration – 6 days.
Distance – 66 km.
The degree of complexity – medium.
Start – Lions.
Finish – Lions.
Interesting route that allows to admire the beauty of the legendary lake Synevir, and visit the interesting Museum Village. In addition, we will rise to several peaks of the Carpathian mountains, and the views of the national Park Synevyr will not leave You indifferent. Want to learn a lot and to admire the beauty of the Carpathian mountains? Then this route is for you! Meet in Lviv.
Plan hike and Synevir, Kolochava
1 day. Lviv is a village in toruń.
Day 2. Synevir lake – mountain lake – village of Bukovynka.
Day 3. S. Bukovynka – ridge Pyshkonya.
Day 4. Mountain grape – mount Negrovets mountain periwinkle.
Day 5. Tour Kolochava
6.day. Mount Tapes – village Bochkovoe – lions
1 day. Lviv – the village of Torun (8 km)
With the instructor the group meets at the railway station of the city. To arrive there it is necessary to 7 in the morning. On the bus at 8.30 going to the village of Torun, where we will start Hiking part of the tour. First, go through the village, they will begin climbing the ridge. On a good road go slowly Continue reading
National Park Khao SOK — it is the primordial jungle, according to scientists. age of trees in the Park 160 million years, from ancient karst mountains, the height of which can reach up to 1000 meters. The biggest fault of these mountains created a lake, and most recently, in 1982. The depth of the lake is 150 meters.
Indescribable. Unreal. Very nice. But everything in order.
Phuket we were a company of 6 people. We rented a car Toyota Avanza. paying 1200 baht for each day of rental. I must say that the car, in my purely female view, not suitable for traveling long distances due to the fact that it does not boot. Where to put things 6 people — is unclear. Okay, I’m Packed and hit the road.
Road no one knew, went, as was shown by the Navigator and the driver. In total to go there about 3-4 hours from Phuket.
Along the way we stopped at an amazing temple with a huge statue of a sitting monk. Pofotkalis, stretched ass and on the road.
Arrived at the lake. The road, despite the fact that we didn’t know how to drive, took us almost 5 hours.
Godina pours as from a bucket. On the pier began to look for information about how to rent a house Continue reading
Volcanic or crater lake formed after the eruption, when the crater is clogged with the debris of rocks and volcanic mass, and then filled with rain water, less groundwater, and the balance holds through evaporation and seepage. We want to show You the most beautiful volcanic lakes in the world.
1. Laguna Caliente, Poás volcano in Costa Rica. (Photo: AP Images).
2. Lake Pinatubo, mount Pinatubo, Philippines. (Photo: AP Images).
3. Lake Taupo, New Zealand. (Photo: Phil Walter/Getty Images).
4. Crater lake, Shetland Islands. (Photo: AP Images).
5. Ruapehu, New Zealand. (Photo: Mark Coote/Bloomberg News).
6. Lake Atitlan, Solola, Guatemala. (Photo: Ben Pipe/Robert Harding/Rex).
7. Lake Kussharo, Hokkaido, Japan. (Photo: YURIKO NAKAO/Newscom/Reuters).
8. Crater lake, Oregon, USA. (Photo: Tyson Fisher/National Geographic Society/Corbis).
9. Laguna Diamante, Catamarca, Argentina. (Photo: ENRIQUE MARCARIAN/Reuters).
10. Rinjani, Lombok, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/Rex Features).
11. Lake Oloidien, Naivasha, Kenya. (Photo: AP Images).
12. Kelimutu, Flores Island, Indonesia. (Photo: WestEnd61/REX Features).
13. Kawah Ijen, Banyuwangi district, Indonesia. (Photo: Angel Navarrete/Bloomberg).
14. Lake Ljotipollur Continue reading