Tourists love to spend time on the shores of lakes located around the world. Today we offer you to travel and visit the five deepest lakes in the world.
Lake Matano, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Indonesian lake Matano occupies the fifth place in our ranking of the deepest lakes in the world. Its depth is 590 m. the lake is home To dozens of species of algae and endemic fish species.
Tourists vacationing at the lake, you can water skiing, Canoeing and scuba diving. Around the lake there are several nature trails.
Great Slave lake, Canada
This lake is second largest lake of Canada. Its maximum depth is 614 meters.
Vacationers on the lake doing mostly fishing, and wildlife observation. Around the lake are inhabited by many species of animals and birds, including foxes, wolves and coyotes.
Lake Malawi, Rift valley, Africa
The maximum depth of lake Malawi is 706 m. It is the third largest freshwater lake in the world. The lake is located between Mozambique and Tanzania.
In 2011, the lake received official status as a nature reserve. On lake Malawi include scuba diving, underwater hunting or poisoning on a boat trip.
Lake Tanganyika, Rift valley, Africa
The maximum Continue reading
Objectives:1.Learn interesting facts about ozera.Why the lake is a mystery of nature
Blue lake is located 30 km South of the city of Nalchik
From the history of research Blue lake
Dinnik I. I. Shchukin, I. Kuznetsov
Amazing and unique waterfront is one of the mysterious phenomena of nature.
To learn more about unique lake and talk about it.
1.Learn interesting facts about the lake Chirik-Kel;
2. Why the lake is a mystery of nature;
Many lakes on Earth. I’ll tell you about one of the mysterious lake.
This blue lake is 30 km South of g .Nalchik.
There is a legend that the depression under the lake was formed in the fall of the dragon. The dragon lies at the bottom and fills the lake of tears.
Blue lake (Chirik–Kel) – a unique monument of nature. It is the second in the world in the depth of the source and the aquifer is a pit with Continue reading
Turquoise and blue lakes
1. Blue shades of this Alpine lake Peyto in Banff National Park, Alberta (Canada) will not leave anyone indifferent.
2. The Perito Moreno lake in Patagonia (Argentina). This wonderful turquoise waters of the lake reflect the overhanging glaciers.
3. Five flower lakes in the national Park Jiuzhaigon (China) is known to many thanks to its transparent turquoise waters. On the photo one can clearly see the trees lying on the bottom.
4. Another photo is of Peyto lake in Banff National Park, demonstrates how can change the color of the lake when the cloud change.
5. This is a volcanic lake in Flores acquired a bright turquoise color due to unicellular algae and bacteria.
6. Algae can change the color of the lake water the color of hot chocolate.
7. Blanca lake in the National Park Mt Baker-Snoqualmie, Washington (USA). The color of the water of this lake resembles the color of sea water.
8. Yamdrok Continue reading